KidsColoring.net respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, KidsColoring.net will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to KidsColoring.net’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through the KidsColoring.net Site
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the KidsColoring.net website (the “Site”) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the KidsColoring.net website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, and use this contact module.
KidsColoring.net does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. KidsColoring.net reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, KidsColoring.net will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.
A poster of allegedly infringing material may make a counter notice pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and 512(g)(3) of the DMCA. When KidsColoring.net receives a counter notice, it may reinstate the material in question. To provide a counter notice to us, please return the following form to the KidsColoring.net Copyright Agent.
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled on the KidsColoring.netservice and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled:
2. A statement as follows: “I hereby state under penalty of perjury that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
3. Your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address:
4. I hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located or, if my address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which KidsColoring.net may be found, and I will accept service of process from the complaining party who notified KidsColoring.net of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.
5. Your physical or electronic signature (full legal name):____________________________
The information and data available on this Website has been obtained from various sources and is not based on the personal knowledge of the management/proprietor of the Domain i.e, http://kidscoloring.net
Consequently, although the management/proprietor have used their best efforts to provide as authentic information and data as possible, yet they don’t make any representation or warrant that the information data and/or material are fully accurate.
While the management/proprietor of http://kidscoloring.net endeavor to answer the questions and/or to give suggestions/advice in good faith, the same may only be considered as matters of opinion. Visitors to this Website may therefore confer with the experts in the relevant fields, such as legal counsel, financial consultants, real estates advisers, etc. in case of any doubts before making any decision since the management/proprietor of this Website does not assume any responsibility for any outcome or consequences whatsoever, if any visitor to this Website acts upon such information, advice or suggestion